CDB's Public Expenditure Scrutiny for Members of Parliament project in the second half of 2021 sought to enhance the knowledge and skills of parliamentarians in the region to understand parliamentary budget best practices, how to deliver a national budget that considers the needs and aspirations of all its citizens and the country as a whole, and to help fulfil many global commitments, including the Sustainable Development Goals.
Webinars in collaboration with the Parliament of Trinidad and Tobago:
- Financial Oversight: What is it for?
- What About Us? National Budgets for Constituents, Citizens, and Every Woman, Man and Child?
- Public Service Ethos and a National Integrity System
- Using the National Budget Cycle for Best Effect
- Parliament and the Budget – Key Questions for Parliamentarians (Ex-Ante)
- Parliament and the Budget – Key Questions for Parliamentarians (Ex-Post)